Paessler PRTG Network Monitor
PRTG monitors all systems, devices, traffic, and applications of your IT infrastructure using these technologies:
- SNMP: Ready to use and custom options
- WMI and Windows Performance Counters
- SSH: For Linux/Unix and MacOS systems
- Flows and Packet Sniffing
- HTTP requests and push data
- and many more
Everything you need is contained in one simple installer, no additional downloads are required.
We make it simple for you, now and later!
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor
Network Performance Monitor (NPM) is a powerful and affordable network monitoring software that enables you to quickly detect, diagnose and resolve network performance problems and outages.
- Speeds troubleshooting, increases service levels and reduces downtime
- Advanced network troubleshooting for on-premises, hybrid and cloud services with critical-path hop-by-hop analysis
- Monitors and displays response time, availability and performance of network devices
- Improves operational efficiency with out-of-the-box dashboards, alerts and reports
- Automatically discovers network devices and typically deploys in about an hour
VoIP & Network Quality Manager
- Monitors VoIP call Quality of Service (QoS) metrics including jitter, latency, packet loss, and MOS
- Correlates call issues with WAN performance for advanced troubleshooting
- Searches and filters call detail records
- Monitors site-to-site WAN performance using Cisco IP SLA technology
- Automatically discovers Cisco IP SLA-enabled network devices and typically deploys in less than an hour