Versatile Cloud Communications to meet the needs of the voice and collaboration needs of today's fast-paced, growing companies. This solution was designed to be tightly customized to fit the individual requirements of a business.
Managed Voice Service MVS provides a full-featured, business communications system that is ideal for a business with a single site to an enterprise with hundreds of offices. The unparalleled flexibility of MVS allows a customer to use their choice of VoIP end-points or supplement their existing premise infrastructure for a phases transition to the Cloud.
MVS connects over your solid, High Speed Internet connection. This saves money because monthly costs for dedicated, hard-wired phone lines can be eliminated. Redundant links can also be setup over secondary internet connections for added stability.
- ACD – Call Distribution
- Address Book
- Auto Attendant with scheduling
- Busy Lamp Field
- Call Accounting, reporting, call trace and alerts
- Call Center
- Call Park
- Call Record
- Conference Call
- Conference Bridge
- Dashboard with Presence, Click to Call
- Fax Delivery to Email
- Hot Desk
- Instant Messaging
- Mobile client for iPhone or Android
- Music on Hold
- Screen Pop
- SMS Text
- Video Call
- Voice Mail Delivery to Email
- Voice Paging
- Web-based Management Portal
- Cost reductions by replacing expensive analog lines and PRIs
- Disaster recovery solution – perfect to supplement existing infrastructure,
- Efficiency – time savings apps may be added to mobile phone or computer.
- Simple administration – does not require a trained tech to make changes.
- Simple setup and deployment - does not require complicated VPNs or PBX.
- Versatile – use with present phone equipment, new equipment or a blend.
- Sugar CRM
- Compatible with SIP endpoints, including Grandstream, Polycom and YeaLink.
- Pre-engineered to integrate with Avaya, Cisco and NEC premise communication platforms.
- Desktop is compatible with MAC, PC and most tablets.
- Mobile client is compatible with iPhone and Android.